Established in 2002, the Emerging Artist Scholarship Program of the Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Festival provides individuals with little to no experience exhibiting in festivals the opportunity to take an important first step towards a future in fine art and craft shows. The program supports the growth and longevity of fine arts and fine crafts in the Pittsburgh region with a special devotion to introducing new art forms to the Festival and new audiences to emerging artists.
Subject to change each year, the Festival provides the following to its Emerging Artist Scholarship winners, saving artists considerable financial investment:
- Complimentary 10'x10' booth space
- Complimentary 10'x10' tent (including sides)
- Complimentary 6' table, 2 chairs, 6 grid racks, 3 clip lights, electricity, and booth sign
- Mentorship and Networking opportunities
- Emerging Artist Scholarship II opportunity (for Emerging Artist Scholarship winners in their second year of participation only; a stepping-stone program
This year’s call for artists is now closed. Thank you to all artists who submitted for the 2017 Festival. Check back in the fall of 2017 for opportunities to participate in the 2018 Festival.
Unanswered questions? We’re here to help! Message us now or call 412-208-3020.