Marketing / PR Exposure
TRAF generates a staggering amount of media exposure.
Some of it is paid for and strategically placed through calculated marketing moves. Some of it is earned through exhaustive public relations outreach. All of it can benefit your organization.
The vastness of the frequency and reach is only part of the allure, though; given its multi-disciplinary programming approach, each facet of the Festival attracts its own combination of demographic profiles and appeals to its own relevant media outlets - local, regional, and national. Therein lies the unrivaled opportunity for customized, mutually-beneficial partnerships.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust believes that partnership investments, whether from an opportunistic marketer or organization aiming to perform community goodwill, not only improve quality of life for the region through the arts, but also address strategic goals of contributing organizations in ways not attainable through traditional media buys and marketing tactics.
Find out how you can get into the mix and reach your target audience.
- 500,000 visitors
- 65% City of Pittsburgh
- 25% Southwestern Pennsylvania
- 10% outside region (and growing)
- 90,000,000+ annual estimated media impressions
- local, regional, and national publications
- commercial + industry-specific media outlets
LOYALTY + RETENTION
- 95%+ of visitors will attend again
- 53% of visitors attended for 5+ years
- 72% recall sponsor names unprompted
- 60% female
- 40% male
- 48% = under 35
- 31% = 35-54
- 21% = 55+
- Household Income
- 46% < $50,000
- 22% = $50,000 - $74,999
- 23% = $75,000 - $124,999
- 9% = $125,000+
- 41% college graduate
- 27% post-college graduate
- 32% high-school student or graduate