- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located in Point State Park and Theater Square.
- ADA-compliant cable covers are used throughout the Artists Market.
- Guide animals are welcome in all Three Rivers Arts Festival locations.
- Large-print programs are available at each information booth.
- Consistent with the Dollar Bank Three Rivers Art Festival’s vision of inclusion and diversity in art, the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust commissioned artist Fran Flaherty to create multiple sets of three tactile maps that will be available to people who prefer to “feel” their way through festival grounds. 3D maps of Point State Park, the Artist Market presented by Peoples Natural Gas, and the Cultural District will be available at Festival Info Hubs—one in Point State Park and one in Gateway Center. Each handheld set includes a tactile map of each of the aforementioned locations. Each map was fabricated using 3D printing technology and hand-painted by the artist team. This is the first year and first attempt adding this tactile option of the map, so feedback is welcome and appreciated.
If you have other questions about accessibility, please contact us.