Emerging Artist Scholarship Program
The 2020 call for artists is now open! Applications will be accepted until January 21, 2020. Full details and requirements can be found below.
Welcome, artists! Here, you'll find everything you need to know about the Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Festival's Emerging Artist Scholarship Program, June 5-14, 2020.
Please note in your Zapplication application that you are applying to the Emerging Artist Scholarship Program where noted and use code EA2020. This scholarship is only available to artists living within a 150 mile radius of the Festival.
Established in 2002, the Emerging Artist Scholarship Program of the Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Festival provides individuals with little to no experience exhibiting in festivals the opportunity to take an important first step towards a future in fine art and craft shows. The program supports the growth and longevity of fine arts and fine crafts in the Pittsburgh region with a special devotion to introducing new art forms to the Festival and new audiences to emerging artists.
Subject to change each year, the Festival provides the following to its Emerging Artist Scholarship winners, saving artists considerable financial investment:
- Complimentary 10'x10' booth space
- Complimentary 10'x10' tent (including sides)
- Complimentary 6' table, 2 chairs, 6 grid racks, 3 clip lights, electricity, and booth sign
- Mentorship and Networking opportunities
- Emerging Artist Scholarship II opportunity (for Emerging Artist Scholarship winners in their second year of participation only; a stepping-stone program
Meet 2018's Emerging Artists and learn more about the opportunity in the following video:
Unanswered questions? We’re here to help! Message us now or call 412-208-3020.