- Sign language interpretation is offered at the majority of headlining music shows:
- India.Arie | Friday, June 7 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Nick Miller
- Esther Rose | Saturday, June 8 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Heather Gray
- Nahko and Medicine for the People | Sunday, June 9 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Heather Gray
- J. Roddy Waltson and the Business | Tuesday, June 11 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Heather Gray
- Kaia Kater | Wednesday, June 12 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Nick Miller
- Lucius | Thursday, June 13 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Heather Gray
- Too Many Zooz | Friday, June 14 | 6:00 - 7:00 | Interpreted by Jennifer Flaggs/Heather Gray
- Tank and the Bangas | Friday, June 14 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Jennifer Flaggs/Heather Gray
- Mandolin Orange | Saturday, June 15 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Jennifer Flaggs
- Karl Denson's Tiny Universe | Sunday, June 16 | 7:30 - 9:00 | Interpreted by Nick Miller
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located in Point State Park and Theater Square.
- Courtesy wheelchairs are available for visitors on a first-come first-served basis. Please visit the Information Tent in Gateway Center for assistance.
- ADA-compliant cable covers are used throughout the Artists Market.
- Guide animals are welcome in all Three Rivers Arts Festival locations.
- Large-print programs are available at each information tent.
- Consistent with the Dollar Bank Three Rivers Art Festival’s vision of inclusion and diversity in art, the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust commissioned artist Fran Flaherty to create multiple sets of three tactile maps that will be available to people who prefer to “feel” their way through festival grounds. 3D maps of Point State Park, the Artist Market, and the Cultural District will be available at Festival Information Tent—one in Point State Park and one in Gateway Center. Each handheld set includes a tactile map of each of the aforementioned locations. Each map was fabricated using 3D printing technology and hand-painted by the artist team.
If you have other questions about accessibility, please contact us.